- 3 cups elbow macaroni
- 2 cans (8oz) tomato sauce
- 2 cans (6oz) tomato paste
- 1/2 lb Shredded cheddar
- 1/2 lb Sharp shredded cheddar
- 3 tbsp Grated parmesan (preferably parmesan reggiano)
- 25 slices (1/8” thick) Chris Brothers Hot Pepperoni
- Salt and pepper (preferably kosher or sea salt & fresh cracked black pepper)
- Onion powder
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F, placing rack in middle position.
- Bring to boil generously salted water in a large pot and add macaroni, stirring occasionally. Cook until al dente, roughly 8-10 minutes. Drain
- In a medium saucepan, combine tomato sauce, tomato paste, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Heat just to combine tomato sauce and tomato paste.
- Add Chris Brothers Hot Pepperoni and cooked macaroni to sauce. Place in a 13” x 9” Pyrex dish.
- Spread parmesan evenly over the pasta.
- Top off the dish with the mix of cheddars.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes (oven temperatures may vary).
- Let stand for 5-10 minutes.
Garnishing tips: Basil, Parsley, Tarragon