- 1 diced onion
- 1 diced green pepper
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1/2 lb cooked shrimp
- 1/2 lb Chris Brothers Hot Pepperoni (1/4” sliced)
- 1 bottle pizza sauce
- 1/8 tsp cayenne
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Franks Red Hot works well)
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 diced tomatoes
- In a large skillet saute onions, garlic and pepper in olive oil for 2-3 mins.
- Add shrimp and Chris Brothers Hot Pepperoni to skillet, saute for 2-3 mins longer.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Cover with lid and lower heat, simmer for 20 minutes.