Loaded Chris Brothers Fries
- 3/4 lb French fries (baked or fried till crisp)
- 1/2 cup hot chicken gravy
- 1/3 cup shredded blend cheese
- 2/3 cup Chris Brothers Pepperoni, diced small
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Place cooked, crisp fries on a pizza pan or baking sheet close together in a pile.
- Drizzle the gravy all over the fries.
- Sprinkle marble cheese over the top.
- Toss diced pepperoni over cheese and broil in oven until cheese is melted and pepperoni is crisp.
- Garnish with sliced green onions.