- 1 cup zucchini, cut into 1/2 inch slices
- 1 (454 g) eggplant, cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Cooking spray
- 1 premade pizza crust
- 1 1/2 cups Bonte pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup Chris Brothers Salami or Pepperoni, thin slices
- 1/4 cup grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place zucchini and eggplant in a single layer on 2 baking sheets lightly coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400°F for 15 minutes on each side or until tender and lightly browned.
- Increase oven temperature to 425°F.
- Place crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce over crust, leaving a 1 inch border.
- Layer the zucchini and eggplant evenly over sauce; top with mozzarella, Chris Brothers Salami, Pepperoni, grated Parmesan, pepper, and oregano.
- Bake at 425° for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.
Let stand 5 minutes. Slice and enjoy!