- 1 package of Chris Brothers Corned Beef Brisket
- Remove brisket from packaging.
- Soak meat overnight or rinse 2-3 times in cold water.
- Add meat to large pot and add cover with water. Cover pot and bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer.
- Simmer for 1 1/2 hours. Remove from stove and change the water.
- Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for an additional 1 1/2 hours or until desired tenderness.
- Cut up as desired and serve.
If you are adding vegetables they should go in during last 1/2 hour of cooking. Cook to desired tenderness.