- 2 packages refrigerated Pillsbury crescent roll dough
- 1 250 g package of cream cheese
- 1 medium red onion-caramelized
- 1/2 cup mixed finely diced red and green peppers
- 1 cup Chris Brothers Mild Pepperoni (diced into 1/4” cubes)
- 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 360°F.
- Oil a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- Cut crescent roll dough into circles and line mini muffin cups. The excess dough can be re-worked to finish lining the cups.
- Dice red onion. Heat butter in skillet and cook onions until they are golden brown. Stir often to avoid the onions from burning.
- Soften cream cheese, add in the Chris Brothers Mild Pepperoni and blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of the mixture into each cup. Bake for 12-14 minutes.
The filling will be very hot. Allow to cool 10 minutes before serving.