- 1/2 bag of round Nacho chips
- 200 g Chris Brothers Pepperoni,diced small
- 1 cup shredded nacho cheese (Mexican style)
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- Chris Brothers Gourmet Dijon Honey Mustard
- Spread nacho chips out on lightly oiled pizza pan or baking sheet.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese over the nacho chips.
- Add diced tomatoes and sliced green onions over the cheese.
- Toss on diced Chris Brothers Pepperoni.
- Bake at 375° for 3-5 minutes until cheese melts and pepperoni browns.
- Serve with Chris Brothers Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce. Enjoy!