- Chris Brothers Donair Meat
- Chris Brothers Pepperoni
- Bonté Donair Sauce
- Heat frying pan on medium heat. Add slices of Chris Brothers Donair Meat and fry 2-3 minutes, flipping slices after the first minute. Set meat aside (keep warm).
- In the same pan, heat the Chris Brothers Pepperoni slices 30 seconds on each side. Set pepperoni aside (keep warm).
- Lightly spray pita bread with water and add to frying pan. Heat pita 15-20 seconds on each side. Place the donair meat and the pepperoni on top of warm pita. Top with donair sauce.
- Fold in sides of pita around filling and secure with a toothpick to keep them rolled.
Additional topping suggestions: diced tomatoes, diced onions and shredded cheese.