Fried Pepperoni Quesadilla
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tortillas (10 inch)
- 150 g sliced Chris Brothers Pepperoni
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 2 tbsp salsa
- 2 tbsp diced tomato
- 1 cup shredded nacho cheese
- Heat a small amount oil in a non stick frying pan and lightly brown the Chris Brothers Pepperoni.
- Place 2 tortillas on a lightly oiled baking pan.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream on half of the tortilla.
- Spread salsa over the sour cream. Top with pepperoni and nacho cheese.
- Fold the tortilla over to make a half circle and bake in a 375° oven for 7 minutes until crisp.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges.