Ham and Cheese Omelet
- 1-2 slices of Chris Brothers Smoked Boneless Ham, chopped
- 2-3 eggs, beaten
- 100g-200g cheese, shredded
- Green pepper, mushrooms, onions (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Splash of water
- Place chopped ham in a skillet, and lightly pan fry over medium heat.
- Whisk together the eggs, cheese, salt and pepper with a tablespoon or two of water. Add green pepper, mushrooms or onions if you like. Add the egg mixture to the chopped ham in the skillet. You can sprinkle additional cheese while it’s cooking.
- The eggs will set in a few minutes, flip to cook the other side, and fold onto a plate to serve. Top with additional chopped ham or shredded cheese. Enjoy!